• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit KR7A Raid - Asus A7V266-E - Shuttle AK35GTR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pappasmurf

Registered
Its down to the last three contestants
anyone who owns these boards if they could list pros and cons they have experienced with their boards to help me choose a winner

thanxs

Well, all those boards run VIA chipsets, and VIA chipsets are always a little bit querky. You've just gotta play w/ them.

I personally love my A7V266-E. It's fast and stable, and has lots of overclocking options, either in the BIOS or w/ DIP switches.

My Abit rocks!!!

Rock stable... This board is raw power, Abit is raw power! This baord can overclock to nearly 200FSB without a hitch! My experience with Asus (A7M266) was bad. It had bad overclocking options and it wasn't as fast, also very buggy.

I really don't know about Shuttle.. My friend had a Shuttle die 4x straight on him using different components.

The Abit also has Raid if you plan to use it.

Yodums

well I have experience with all those boards.... its really down to if you O/C alot or not... if you do I would recommend the Shuttle AK35GTR or GTR Rev2... and the Abit KX7... the Asus Board is nice too but kinda pricy....

Back