• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great forum

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spleener

I could kick myself for spending so much time on "other" forums. I am not here to insult other boards or forums but instead to say how great the community is on this one. People share opinionins and really creative stuff here. When two people disagree its called debate not flame war. The number of snot nose brats really is nil here. I am not sure if its the moderators or the marketing but whatever it is.. I have decided, there really is no reason to read the "other" forums anymore.. Most of you know which ones I mean.

yes, thats what i like about this place,

another thing to help you out is to put things in the rite places, like this in general compter talk or whatever, and one good thing here is the search, a lot of people are always asking questions that have been asked a MILLION times... read more,

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

lol.. ya see case in point. In any other forum your response would have been.

"dumb ****.. wrong forum. Learn to post!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ya... I hear ya.. my problem is I never get out of this subforum!

We all have different preferences on mobo's, cpu's, etc......
There is only one thing everyone here always agrees on:

OC.Com Rocks!

Glad to have you here (I'd say welcome but you have 2 stars right now....so I figure you already know;) )

yep i rarely do too! i like messin with cooling so much!, but do try to post in the other ones if it has to do with other ones.... get more replys on that subject.....

rogerdugans said:
We all have different preferences on mobo's, cpu's, etc......
There is only one thing everyone here always agrees on:

OC.Com Rocks!

Glad to have you here (I'd say welcome but you have 2 stars right now....so I figure you already know;) )

lol hes got 3, and i didnt even look at them before i said it.. oh well

Actually when I first posted I had 2.. the follow up gave me 3.. I SWEAR I didnt post this thread to get another star :eek: THAT would be worth a slap. Ya I hear you.. this thread belongs in the general topic because its not just the cooler nuts who have helped me out..

Yah, If you had said that this forum sucked we would have killed u. (actually, masked would have). Even though you think its great, though, gimme your lunch money!

AntmanMike said:
Yah, If you had said that this forum sucked we would have killed u. (actually, masked would have). Even though you think its great, though, gimme your lunch money!

i would have? what? i supose i could have, but what lead you to that?

lol this place is great! i vizit a few other forums ocasionally, but this is the best of them all!!!

Well, for one thing, you are maskedgeek, the avenger of the overclockers (Maskedgeek, the not quite as brave as Yodums, not quite as pure as SilverSinkSam)

Well, for one thing, you are maskedgeek, the avenger of the overclockers (Maskedgeek, the not quite as brave as Yodums, not quite as pure as SilverSinkSam)

LMAO! Masked Geek to the rescue! The avenger of heat. :D

XiveX

Hardocp is a good read for news only. They have good reviews and I think Kyle who runs it is bias free and really cares about the end comsumer. The page is not a hardcore overclocking site however. You simply dont get the data and the physics crowd you get here.

Back