• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

she posts...she scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

micamica1217

ok,

first, she posts on first try.

1.6a
th7II
kingston 1066

so I go 133x3x2 this is what I get...

Lookin' good. Yep, you gotta be smiling now. See, we didn't steer ya wrong. You will be very glad we talked you out of the AMD system. Looks like 133 FSB with default voltage. You should hit 2.4 gig easily.

this is with 38 bios...no problems(soft boot,ect...)

I have temp sensor conected and hanging near top of case...

how come it dont read on hardware doc???

love to know case temp.

dont think I can hit 133x4x2 yet I'll try again tonight.

thanks to batboy and jd.

what bios should I use if I feal like changeing it???

micamica1217:D

I answered your BIOS question in the mobo section post. The remote temp sensor might be "off" by default (I think). Go into the BIOS PC health menu and see if you can enable it. Oh yeah, you're welcome. :)

micamica1217 said:
this is with 38 bios...no problems(soft boot,ect...)

I have temp sensor conected and hanging near top of case...

how come it dont read on hardware doc???

love to know case temp.

dont think I can hit 133x4x2 yet I'll try again tonight.

thanks to batboy and jd.

what bios should I use if I feal like changeing it???

micamica1217:D
that mem should be able to run at 133x4 all day, its 1066 for crying out loud.:D

way to go man.... just read your other thread though real bummer how you fried your comp already :mad: :mad: :mad: did you figure out if it was the memory or the mobo?

looks like memory.

just called kingston...

they say that they are having problems with this memory and the th7II mobo...

"THEY" are haveing problems? "I'M" haveing problems.

I'm so sad...:cry:

mica

micamica1217 said:
looks like memory.

just called kingston...

they say that they are having problems with this memory and the th7II mobo...

"THEY" are haveing problems? "I'M" haveing problems.

I'm so sad...:cry:

mica
that sucks, should have went with your first instinct and got the pc800 samsung.:( you would be up at atleast 150fsb right now like me. i would be higher, but i dont have time to mod my board for more voltage, this week.:D

I kind of feel bad, I recommended Samsung, Mushkin, and Corsair first, but then I told him that Kingston would probably be ok. I've seen a couple people that got Kingston PC1066 and the TH7-II to work ok.

batboy said:
I kind of feel bad, I recommended Samsung, Mushkin, and Corsair first, but then I told him that Kingston would probably be ok. I've seen a couple people that got Kingston PC1066 and the TH7-II to work ok.

I'm not running kingston myself but a buddy of mine is having a hell of a time with his new rig. He can't run the memory at anything even approaching 1066 with his kingston pc1066 ram. I suspected that it might be bad ram. Eventhough his 1.6a is a proven overclocker, he can't get beyond 129 fsb with any stability. At least his ram is working to some degree.

I was told by tech support,that you must run x4.
when I could not run at 133x4x2 I tryed 133x3x2...then restart...
BEEEEEEP (code C1).

mobo will need pc800 to post now.(told by kingston)so I can change to x4.

yet this ram cant hit 133x4x2...I tryed.

mica

P.S. dont feal bad batboy,I looked for peeps who was useing this memory and could not find any complaints at the time.

now look at abit mobo forum.
:mad:

Back