• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to buy??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pacboy22

Registered
hey all i may be considering to switch from my old cpu which is a socket 478 p4 1.5ghz from what i hear that chip is sh*t and im not all that rich but i want to get a chip that will overclock good and at the same time not spend so much money i was looking at a 1.6a at 140 $$ is that a good offer?? and is that a decent upgrade?? ok and maybe a new motherboard cause mine sucks like crazy..thanx any advice will be appreciated:confused:

hmm sorry it's my fault.... i checked like 2 weeks ago for somebody else and they had it for 128 they rose the price now... it's 137 dollars shipped... but then why don't you just pay 20 dollars more and get a 1.8a? it's 165 dollars at newegg... www.newegg.com

that's where i got mine from and right now it's at 2.7ghz and that's at 1.75volts! the motherboard i reccomend you get is the abit bd7II slap on some pc3200 ddr and you got yourself a very good machine!

Back