• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 1.2 AMD and nice cooling.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slvrathlon

Registered
I am currently running 1.2 T-Bird, With a WBK38 w/ 60mm Delta. Enlight Server case w/ 5 case fans. All case fans are the Sunon HO, not lound at all. Anyway these temps are constant most all he time, here an there I see it hit 32c or 30c. One time only did I see it hit 29c and that was idleing for along time. Under load, playing a game, etc. It hops up to about 34c, and the highest I have ever seen the temps climb were 36c and that was while encoding DVD to SVCD. Anyway here is the link to the ScreenShot.

Just thought this is a pretty decent temp for the CPU and being strickly Air Cooled.

345038.jpg

IS that chip overclocked? If not there is no need for the 1.85 v-core. Lower that and your temps will also drop some more. Good work anyways.

Nope that chip is not overclocked at all..I have never messed around with the v-cores, etc. How do I go about lower that down if I do not need that type of level. Also what is a good range to lower too?

Thanks

Back