• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling advice...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Element-Xero

alright ive been thinking about it for a while but im finally going through with my massive case-upgrade.

Aside from new case and psu, this is what im getting from dden

maze3 wb, dangerden gpu wb, black ice pro
(all 1/2 fittings btw)

now I was going to go for the ehiem 1240 for about 65 bucks, but i have heard about the aqua via and other such pumps performing at least as well at about 24 bucks.

Any comments on my setup?

Pump choice? thanks.

Element-Xero said:
alright ive been thinking about it for a while but im finally going through with my massive case-upgrade.

Aside from new case and psu, this is what im getting from dden

maze3 wb, dangerden gpu wb, black ice pro
(all 1/2 fittings btw)

now I was going to go for the ehiem 1240 for about 65 bucks, but i have heard about the aqua via and other such pumps performing at least as well at about 24 bucks.

Any comments on my setup?

Pump choice? thanks.
I think Ehiem is the best pump made, period. Yeah you can get one cheaper but the quality will not be there. I would go with the 1048, that's what I use (158GPH) but it puts out a lot less heat and it is smaller. I would save your $ and get an 87 Chevy Chevette heater core for $20. I also would not get the Maze 3, heard too many stories of them leaking, at least get the copper top if you do. I would get the MCW462-UH or see the results on the TC-4. The Gemini spiral blocks kick too... I think all will perform better than the Maze 3.

Back