• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

for aggies92

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Digital Pimp said:

umm i pimped right on by you a LONG time ago.....fishy...watch the rear view baby...:D ;) :cool:

Digital

Im looking but I can't see anything. Oh wait is that you way back there in my dust :burn:

Good luck and keep crunching.

Thats all right Digital Pimp, {PMS}fishy is still eating some pretty heavy dust, and maybe slightly dizzy, from when I passed him. LOL

Well, you know what they say, this bug is addicting. I have added two more full time crunchers to my arsenal. My moms rig and my laptop at work. :beer:

All of your threatening to double your output has me scrambling...if I don't enlist some more assistance, you'll be gone again :burn:

Now if I could just get my main cruncher past 142 FSB!!!:mad:

aggies92 said:

Now if I could just get my main cruncher past 142 FSB!!!:mad:

142 fsb eh?.... hmm i might have to match that :) (137 right now)

as for adding more crunchers, i might have them up as earley as the weekend. My next goal is 100wu/w.

Digital

My next goal is 100wu/w.

Yeah, that is what I am looking at too. I think if I can enlist another part-time cruncher, I'll be at the goal.

As for the FSB, I think its my RAM holding me back,:confused: might have to upgrade it to better rated stuff. We'll see.

Back