• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoever recommended those Logitech Z540 speakers thanks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raiden

They are remarkable. 136 bucks and the sound is
just amazing. Makes SUCH a difference in my games.
I'm using them on my old system right now with
a SB Live card, but am switching it over to my new
system tonight, coupled with the Turtle Beach sound card. SO I can't wait to see what the differnce in sound quality is between those two!

i just got the Altec Lansing 641, thats 4.1 with a 200watt sub. OMG the sound is increible, i love watching my DVDs and playing my xbox the sound is so nice. although they were $200

The Dolby Surround for headphones is mearly just another method of stereo expansion. PowerDVD has the same feature available. It definetly makes a noticable difference in sound, but nothing like true Dolby Digital. You wont be wrenching your neck any time soon thinking theres something to your side or behind you. But it definetly gives you large "theatre" sound in how expansive it makes the audio.

No kidding, I went to Fry's last night to try out the demo units. They were kinda suprised that I asked to try it out.:D Damn, its good.
________
Drug tests

Last edited:
i use headphones at about midnight when i am up. cause my aunt complains when she hears the bass from my music, or videogames that late.

I use Grado SR-80's :) They fit my needs PERFECTLY... Bassy, but not boomy, infinite amount of treble, and no over-emphasis on midrange... they are the clearest headphones I've ever tried... and only $90! Great buy.

Back