• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have the Creative Inspire 4.1 4400's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yodums

How do they sound? What kind of sound card are you using? What kind of plug do these speakers come in anyways? Do they have one for input and output or just one digital jack?

Mr. Chambers said:
yodums, i know your on a quest for new speakers.. just go with the z-560's man, you know you want to :)

Haha my sound card is only a Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer Non 5.1's -- 4 channel. So I would be wasting cash without a better sound card.

I really don't want to dish out another like 300.00's for more money for the speakers and a new sound card.

actually you can pick up a turtle beach santa cruz 5.1 card for 59 bucks over at newegg, or an OEM Audigy, for 60 clams.. add the z-60's - with shipping to iowa (i know you live in canada, i'm not even sure they ship to canada :( ) itd only be 220 or so. i'm ordering a pair of 560s tomorrow, i've got an audigy xgamer, i'll let ya know how they sound buddy ;) hope you get it figured out.. what are you using for now?

Mr. Chambers said:
actually you can pick up a turtle beach santa cruz 5.1 card for 59 bucks over at newegg, or an OEM Audigy, for 60 clams.. add the z-60's - with shipping to iowa (i know you live in canada, i'm not even sure they ship to canada :( ) itd only be 220 or so. i'm ordering a pair of 560s tomorrow, i've got an audigy xgamer, i'll let ya know how they sound buddy ;) hope you get it figured out.. what are you using for now?

An old reciever.. very bad..

It's analog for gosh sakes! What you just said was what I pointed out ;) I lose too much money .. Order me a pair and I'll buy a sound card so I won't lose money LOL.

Yodums

so shipping kinda rapes you canadian guys huh? well that sucks man.. if i had the $$$ i'd send a pair your way for sure :) (how do i get that kewl beer icon ? insert here) :)

LOL haha... Look to the left "smiles"

Not only does shipping kill, but the Canadian prices are crazy..

Oh well, I'm down with the Creatives :p

Back