• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone with a XP 2200+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rlemieux

Cyber Deal King
I have seen someone around here with one I think overclocked over 2Ghz? If you have one and have it overclocked please post all information

Stepping
vcore
temps with what heatsink
fsb and multi
mobo and memory

Thanks.

Last edited:
Stepping: AROIA Y
vcore: 1.900V
temps with what heatsink: 56C~61C (Depending On Day)
fsb and multi: 149 x 13.5 (locked)
mobo and memory: Abit KG7-Lite with 1GB Micron DDR333 @ 2-2-2

EDIT: Opps, its locked, not unlocked haha, I have failed with four attempts to unlock this cpu.

Last edited:
AtomicGuY said:
Stepping: AROIA Y
vcore: 1.900V
temps with what heatsink: 56C~61C (Depending On Day)
fsb and multi: 149 x 13.5 (Unlocked)
mobo and memory: Abit KG7-Lite with 1GB Micron DDR333 @ 2-2-2

How do you unlock them? Is it just connect the L1's?

what multipliers can you use when its unlocked? if you havent tried could you try a lower multi like 11 or so and let us know if it works?

Oh yeah you have the palomino xp2200s, i forgot. oh well, could you let us know about the lower multis anywy?

Man I'm stupid lately,

sorry, my CPU is locked, I dont know what I was smokin when I wrote un-locked.

Anyways, I have failed in many attempts to unlock this cpu and have given up in un-locking the CPU.

I even tried the XP2100+ way but that failed too.

rlemieux said:
I have seen someone around here with one I think overclocked over 2Ghz? If you have one and have it overclocked please post all information

Stepping
vcore
temps with what heatsink
fsb and multi
mobo and memory

Thanks.

I think you are refering to mine. I had it for a couple weeks to test. I got it a little over 2ghz with FSB only, (155) to be exact. My temps never got above 47c under load with my swifty

Back