• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

o/c potential?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roYal

Here's what i'm getting in the mail.
1. 2.20 northy
2. asus p4t-3
3. antec plus1080-b (430 psu)
4. alpha PAL8942 w/ 80mm panaflo h1a
5. 5 vantec stealth 80 mm case fans
6. arctic silver
7. a pack of cigarettes for when i get frustrating installing.

What can i expect out of this setup?
If you're gonna give me suggestions, please don't give me watercooling suggestions, i want air suggestions.

Thanks in advance guys, i just signed up for forum 1 week ago, this is my most visited website now, you guys rule!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal said:
Here's what i'm getting in the mail.
1. 2.20 northy
2. asus p4t-3
3. antec plus1080-b (430 psu)
4. alpha PAL8942 w/ 80mm panaflo h1a
5. 5 vantec stealth 80 mm case fans
6. arctic silver
7. a pack of cigarettes for when i get frustrating installing.

What can i expect out of this setup?
If you're gonna give me suggestions, please don't give me watercooling suggestions, i want air suggestions.

Thanks in advance guys, i just signed up for forum 1 week ago, this is my most visited website now, you guys rule!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off I would have got the 2.26 533Mhz P4B and the Abit TH7II and a Thermalright AX478. Secondly it all depends on the products no one can tell you what you will get. Check out the CPU database on the front page to see what the average overclock is.

ya i kno that i built one for my bro but theres pc 1066 and pc 800 , i guess i didnt word well. also how much are you planninon gettin? pc1066 better fo hoger oc.

i have 512MB of simpletech rdram, hopefully this will be pretty good for overclocking...

I wouldn not buy any RDRAM other than Kingston and Samsung. Samsung is the absolute best for overclocking. Everything else will leave you very disapointed.

Back