• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BongBox Drawing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mizzery

Here is a drawing of the base/ resivour of my waterbong (in the design stage). There will be a elbow t (can't quite figure how to do that on autocadR14 any tips would be great). I plan to have the top vented through the exterior wall of my house, (there is an old dryer vent in my room) which would help with the humidity thing. I will have a float valve (like a toilet) in the tank to maintain the water level. There is also a cold water pipe in the same wall that I'm going to tap into. The water bong would be a secondary res/ loop for my computer & the water will pass though a radiator in the front of my case first b4 heading to the bong (4 LAN parties).

Sorry, here's the pic.

Its all 1/2" lexan (if i can find a supplier) and the dimensions of the box are 3X2X2 LWH and the pipe is another 5. The top is double thickness, (with the lower layer being 1/2" smaller on all sides to fit into the box) to ensure a sturdy platform to mount the tube to. Again any cad pointers would be great since i haven't used it since highschool.

Last edited:
I don't know a lot about bongs, but it looks like a lot of the others I've seen, so I guess that would be a good thing. ;)

I like your idea about the float to keep the water level constant, can you elaborate on that? :)

awesome idea that is very very creative i hope that it works right. will you do me a favor though? put a drain on the bow and make sure it is activate by a lever like a toilet and put a sign on it that says ****ters full. like off of national lapoons christmas vacation.......

I've added the in out nipples, they are 1/2" ID. I also lowered the 'T'. I had an idea while working on the plan. I had an idea while working on the plans. I think i'm going to line the inside of the pvc pipes with felt to hold water and create a sort of swamp cooler inside the tower. I still haven't added the barb for the tube to go to the showerhead (haven't added the tube either) If the image does not seem to reflect what I'm talking about, this means that you have looked in the thread before and your broweser is loading the image out of cache. (I just keep updating the pic to save space on the forum servers) Hit refresh.

I am looking around for pumps for the watercooling setup. I will go with an Eheim to circulate to the cpu & back, but don't want to spend quite that much on the pump for shower. Any suggestions on a pump with really good lift?

Back