• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of WindowBlinds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CPFitz14

Can a few people with windows 2k, and window blinds show some screenshots of what it looks like. Thinking about using windowblinds. Does it change the look of all windows, and start menu, etc. Screenshots would be greatly appreciated.

-CPFitz-

*bump* Can somebody help me out, maybe just answer my question without pics. Thanks.

-CPFitz-

I've seen some cool renditions of Star Trek's LCARS system panels done in this--screenshots only, though. I'd like someone to review windowblinds for stability. I wouldn't mind trying the LCARS thing out, though.

i tried these 3rd party XP skinning tools, but they replaced parts of the shell with their own files and have seriously affected my stability, so im gonna have to reinstall:(

they are resource hogs too. go for it if u want but not worth the risk IMO. if u want pretty skins that are customisable use Linux

Oni said:
Could you use Windowblinds to make Windows look like K-desktop?

Never heard of k-desktop (linux right?), but im sure there is a skin out there that would do the trick.

Back