Notices

Overclockers Forums > Overclockers.com Teams > Folding Team
Folding Team Join the Overclockers.com Protein-Folding Team and support medical research!
Forum Jump

My F@H page on my personal site

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 06-24-02, 08:02 PM Thread Starter   #1
Breadfan
Inactive Moderator

My F@H page on my personal site

Well, I've already posted a few things about it this afternoon, so I figured i'd show what I put together.

http://www.mikeokonski.com/fah.html

This is my folding@home page on my website. It will be used to give people information and try to recruit them for Team 32. My plan is to talk to them, get them interested, and then give a business card with the address to this page on it.

Oh and thanks guys, for letting me use the banner. BTW, if I remember correctly, it was nikhsub1 who created that right? I'd like to give credit for it...

Mike

Heatware -=:=-

"It must be said that genuine compassion is not like pity or a feeling that others are somehow lower than you. Rather, with genuine compassion you view others as more important than yourself." -- Dalai Lama
Breadfan is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Overclockers.com Teams > Folding Team
Folding Team Join the Overclockers.com Protein-Folding Team and support medical research!