• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin PC3000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maxvla

i'd seen the page a billion times but didn't realize that newegg is selling 256MB sticks of Mushkin PC3000 DDR for 80 bucks free shipping. somehow i must have glanced over it.

good deal? i think so. since its free shipping i might just whip out the plastic and order it now before the price goes up. you guys are always talking about how mushkin memory is the best, though usually expensive.

here's the link. http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=147&manufactory=1504&DEPA=1

chris.

btw... newegg says it runs 366mhz which turns out to be 183 FSB right out of the box! no worries about how high it will overclock unless your pushing 210+

i was going to get some crucial pc2700 for 72 bucks, but there's 6 bucks shipping so i figure the mushkin with a higher rating is only 2 bucks more so i'd get that.

ok... thats all i needed... one person to say its good.

plastic at the ready!

later.

Me, Starfox and SIlversinkSam have Mushkin pc3000 and all of em will do over 200FSB
i run at 194 cas2 all turbo settings. 2.7vdimm

it will do 205 fast settings and 221 on normal settings

holy sh**! 205 on fast settings! 221 is just amazing. :eek:

can an Abit BG7 adjust that high? thats the board i'm planning on getting.

its got an i845g chipset which i believe does have agp/pci lock features

Originally posted by nerdlogic
Thelemac is going to regulate.

Last edited:
Well, then, of course it will, silly.:) If you can get PC3000 to run PC3500, then that means you can run 235 FSB with PC3200,(proportionally speaking), or 3,290 MHz max. Have fun!

don't call me silly :p

i didn't know how far the bios would let you adjust.

as you can see in my sig i've been an amd fan for years... i know jack about intel based stuff.

Back