Thanks again to our generous sponsors!
For complete rules and prize details, see the original post here. Here’s how to enter your score:
- Get an account at HWBot (if you don’t already have one).
- Apply the custom background (click the thumbnail or link below to download).
- Bench SuperPi Mod 1.5 (available here) 1M and/or 32M, taking a screenshot of the completed SuperPi run and two instances of CPUz (which you can get here) – one with the CPU tab and the other with the Memory tab. Here’s an example of a proper screenshot:
- Log on to HWBot and click “Submit Score” (it’s on the left).
- Select this competition at the bottom.
- Enter all the requested information and upload your screenshot.
- Scroll down a bit, upload the photo of your system (THIS IS REQUIRED!) and tick the box saying you have read the rules (read them!) and click “Submit Benchmark Result”.
That’s it, after doing that, you will have entered the competition!! Check in on HWBot as the copmpetition goes to see how you’re faring. We’ll try and post some updates right here too.
Remember, the competition is open to ANY member of our forums. There is a class for every system and it’s ambient cooling only, so don’t let your specs hold you back! Below is the competition background.
On your marks….get ready…..BENCH!!!!!
– Jeremy Vaughan (hokiealumnus)