Table of Contents
Earlier this week, AMD released the Radeon Adrenalin 22.1.2 driver. This latest update provides support for AMD’s newest budget and mobile GPUs. Also included is support for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction. This driver also addresses a load time issue while playing Borderlands 3. For additional information and download links please continue reading AMD’s notes below.
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 22.1.2 Driver Update
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Extraction
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6500 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6500M Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6400 Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6300M Graphics
- While playing Borderlands 3™ using DirectX® 12 with Radeon™ Boost enabled, longer than expected load times may be observed on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon® RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
The Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 Driver Version 21.40.23.03 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.14023.3003).
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
Installing Radeon Software Adrenalin
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Adrenalin, please refer to the following support resources:
- How-To Uninstall Radeon Software Adrenalin on a Windows® Based System
- How-To Install Radeon Software Adrenalin on a Windows® Based System
NOTE: This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support. When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.1.2.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
- Radeon™ RX 6900/6800/6700/6600/6500/6400 Series Graphics
- Radeon™ RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Series Graphics
- Radeon™ VII
- Radeon™ RX Vega Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo
- Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics
- Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.1.2 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor-specific features.
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6800M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6700M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6600M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6500M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6300M Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics