Hey there! I am Chris J. Robb. This 2010 fall semester, I will be a 5th year senior attending Grand Valley State University. I am majoring in Information Systems and minoring in Business and Mandarin Chinese. I have many years of experience working with computer hardware and software. You might find me adding case fans to an xBox or installing Linux on a router. I have recently done programming in MySQL with Oracle and PHP. Fixing computers is something that comes naturally. When I'm not modding electronics, you can catch me playing saxophone or deejaying electronic music as "DJCJ." I love traveling and have spent a lot of time in Asia. I have taken Chinese classes at Nanjing University in China and National Taiwan Normal University in Taiwan. College is taking longer than I had foreseen, but that's what happens when you have studied abroad twice and have decided to concentrate in three separate disciplines.
- Overclockers.com GPU Testing Procedures
- 3 Step Guide to Overclock Your i7 / i5 Haswell Platform
- Memory Overclocking Guide for Intel Ivy Bridge platform
- Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC
- Overclockers.com Product Rating System
- 3 Step Guide to Overclock Your AMD Phenom
- Welcome To Overclockers.com
- 3 Step Guide To Overclock Your Core i3, i5, or i7 - Updated!
- An Introduction To Extreme Cooling
- Intro to Folding@Home and Team 32