Recently, AMD revealed that the Phenom II X4 960T will not likely make its way into the retail chain, and will remain an OEM-only chip. Is this a consquence of the success overclockers have had with core-unlocking? Read More
Our Overclockers.com Folding@Home Team has been running member spotlights for quite some time – this is the 87th feature in our series of Folding Spotlights! Read More
Thanks to everyone that participated and made this competition a success. This was a blast to hold, hope all of you had fun competing! Read More
An extreme overclocking event hosted by AMD, centered around the new processor release we’ve been talking about all week – the hexa-core AMD Phenom II X6 Thuban. 500L of Liquid Nitrogen, 500L of Liquid Helium, and extreme AMD overclocking featured on a stage unlike any before it! Read More
“What is the Chimp Challenge?” You may ask. The Chimp Challenge is an annual folding team competition between some of the top teams in the world, Overclockers.com included. Read More
Industry sources reports that AMD is unable to meet the demand for its new SB850 southbridge. Some motherboards branded as 8-series products may feature last generation SB710 parts instead of the new SB850. Read More
Microprocessor manufacturer AMD Corp. releases its new hexa-core Phenom II X6 parts. The new CPUs, along with HD5800 graphics and 890FX chipset, form the Leo platform. Read More
Graphics processors manufacturer ATI has announced that its new architecture, named Southern Islands, has taped out. The products based on the new GPU are expected to form the 6000-series of cards and will likely be launched in Q4 2010. Read More
Intel is set to replace its current high-end socket, LGA1366, when it releases its new 8-cores processors in the second half of 2011. The new socket and accompanying chipset bring several new features for better performance. Read More
Two live benching sessions in one weekend…good stuff!
**This one is over and Bob did a spectacular job. See the article to find out how he did! Read More
Additional News Articles
- AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Benchmarked
- Live Benching With KonaKona on Dry Ice
- Nvidia Releases WHQL Fermi Drivers
- SuperPi Competition is Under Way!
- USB 3.0 Gaining Momentum Among Manufacturers
- A Forum Wars Journal Part 3: Very Unsafe Scores
- Mainstream Nvidia DX11 Cards to Have 256 Shader Cores
- ATI Radeon HD5870 Eyefinity6 Review Roundup
- Overclockers.com Benching Team SuperPi Competition!
- Free Intel i7-920 - Beat my Bot points!
- SETI News: Overclockers.com Retakes 6th Place
- Live Benching Now With MIAHALLEN On Liquid Nitrogen
- Overclockers Folding@Home Team Spotlight #86
- Upcoming ATI Cards to be Built on 40nm
- Nvidia Turns Its Back on XFX