• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The O/C Forums Volt Mod Database

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I made a much better one on the second 8800 GTX :thup:

img2166v.jpg

It's cleaner, and I used the alternate read points. I get my modding wires from a PS/2 mouse cord :)

Here's a GTX 580 CUII we did last night :D

img2176n.jpg

Have you ever seen anything for a 4650? It's an old card that I have, and am trying to squeeze some more out of it before I upgrade. I've search around and only found one Czech (?) website which talks about it. If you have anything let me know.

Have you ever seen anything for a 4650? It's an old card that I have, and am trying to squeeze some more out of it before I upgrade. I've search around and only found one Czech (?) website which talks about it. If you have anything let me know.
this can easily be figure out if you give me this information.
- What brand is the card?
- Is the card a reference card or is it non-reference?​

if you just post a picture of the card then i can find a high rez shot online usually. so just start with a picture of the card like sno.lcn said :thup:

this can easily be figure out if you give me this information.
- What brand is the card?
- Is the card a reference card or is it non-reference?​

if you just post a picture of the card then i can find a high rez shot online usually. so just start with a picture of the card like sno.lcn said :thup:

Funny enough, I happen to have the sticker for the card on my laptop right now. It is an MSI R4650-MD1G. I'm pretty positive that it is non-reference. Bought it on TigerDirect but Newegg seems to have a top notch picture of it.

I'm looking for a high res picture right now.

Have you tried adjusting the voltage with software? MSI Afterburner may do the trick.

*Edit: Found some pretty big pictures, but can't read what's written on the vregs.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a high res picture right now.

Have you tried adjusting the voltage with software? MSI Afterburner may do the trick.

*Edit: Found some pretty big pictures, but can't read what's written on the vregs.

It doesn't have any built in voltage control. I tried Afterburner to see if it would let me adjust it, but it isn't available.

Visiontek 4350 Low Profile

vGPU & vMem datasheet

100K VR from PIN 6 or corresponding resistor ---> GND

did my 4350 mod last night and it worked like a charm :thup:

My Asus 7600 GS voltage mod. I've done it few minutes ago. Good luck with OC ;)
7600_Vmod.jpg

Edit:
I have no idea that the graphic memory is also over-volted.
This mod must be turned on when computer is off. If you try to do that at pc working, you will kill gfx and motherboard too!

Back