• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season V October: PCMark 05

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can say that the x86 version does work in Win 7 sp1. I keep failing the 2D Transparent Window :( I think everything else is okay :)

^ Nice run with that 9800GTX+ :thup:

3D Mark05 Run #1.jpg

If you run it again, check and see what it says beside the failed message. There's something there but not readable in the window. One more thing you should set up a standalone OS for this bench, preferably in raid 0 for max points. There are many tweaks but by the time your done the OS is pretty much useless for anything else.

Thanks M_M, I was hoping for better, the card cut short of where I was hoping it would. The shaders got unstable and can't raise the core unless you raise the shaders. On top of that my CPU was giving me grief so couldn't run any "hard" CPU stuff like Vantage with better speed even 3D06 wouldn't run above 5.4

MaddMutt i7 960 @ 4000.6 using Air for a score of 21376.

PCMark 05 Run #1.jpg

I had AERO turned off in the startup :)

you are missing the gpuz screen- not that it is a big deal for a local comp- just a good idea to get used to keeping it all hwbot legit for future purposes

Mr.Scott / FX8320 / Water / 21091

Just for grins. Nothing fancy, just poke and play on XP.

untitled.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's our first AMD Mr.Scott you're in the lead ha ha

CADDI DADDI/PII 1100T/AIR/20839

the open bar at the rave ran out of booze, only beer left, what can I say.....................

pcmark.PNG

OP updated
I altered the last two posts to show CPU not GPU

If you want it posted MM I need the format. Go have a look at the LBB there are a ton of tweaks for this bench. Won't do much good for points on new HW but there's points to be had at HWBot for older HW.

Thanks Scotty, cut and paste gets me everytime ha ha

Got a legal one.

MetalRacer / 5960x /Water / 39708

capture1392.jpg

Back