• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI April: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
THERE"S A TITAN!!!!! can I bring mine out and play????? can I, can I PLEASE, can I??????

jiccman1965/GTX 1080 ti/AIR/67009

Was working on other stuff also that why the pic is just at the bottom.

snaphsot0009.png

Also having an issue tried to install Catzilla on a new OS and this is the error I get any help would be great.

catzilla.PNG

- - - Updated - - -

THERE"S A TITAN!!!!! can I bring mine out and play????? can I, can I PLEASE, can I??????

Why not I have been using mine in my gaming PC forever.

try this, Rename C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Folders\MSONSEXT.DLL by changing .DLL to .OLD.
if it fails you can just change it back to .DLL.

I've had issues with newer intel setups. Don't install chipset/ME has worked for me.

I opened the BOX that I got back from DR.McCoy. The last that I had read and heard was that my Gigabyte HD-7950 WF3 Ver 1.0 was broken and could not be fixed :( He fixed the broken part BUT could not get it to post his system.
I installed it in my current backup for S&G's and powered it up. The system booted and installed the driver. I was doing the Happy Dance BUT just to verify that it was working I ran this months bench :)

MaddMutt/HD-7950/Air/8280

7950 Catzilla 720p.jpg

All I can say is Thank You SO MUCH DR.McCOY :attn:

And that's why I suggested you try it in your setup - Glad to see it likes you better than it does me.
Now..... It must die a glorious death by voltage.... :D

MetalRacer / GTX 1080 Ti / H2O / 68747

capture130zx.jpg

CADDI DADDI| gtx1080|single| hybrid| 44472

44472.JPG

still have to get my 9570/titan rig back together.......

Back