• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VII January: 3DMARK Night Raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
MetalRacer /RTX2080 Ti / Air / 74087

capture009oc.jpg

Kenrou / GTX 1060 6gb / Air / 22190

Original 4.7ghz

View attachment 203324

EDIT: 4.9ghz run, found out i'm 1st of the FX-8370 and 3rd on the FX-8350 in the online results (although for some reason my results aren't online yet) ? where are all the heavy overclockers :confused:

View attachment 203323

Last edited:
Just in-case no one noticed. This is a DX12 bench for IGPU's. If a bench is going to get killed, this one will go the way of Ice Storm. It was a bench for Low-End hardware but was ruled by Intel HEDT's and High-End AMD/NVidia Graphic's Cards.

Sorry to be the party pooper. I do LOVE the wallpaper :)

mllrkllr88 /R9 290X / Stock / 42780

Thanks for the competition!! The scaling capabilities of this bench are very underwhelming. It does not scale well with memory or threads. Perhaps the intended nature of mobile computing platforms is to blame for this bench not scaling well, but regardless, it was a nice learning experience.

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/32078713

snaphsot0003.png

freeagent/GTX 970/Air/ 26401

Still playing around with my card.. was considering a bios flash until I discovered the bios switches, so that helps.. well.. its night and day so far. I haven't touched the voltage, just maxed the sliders at 110/91 for +90 core and +50 mems. GPUZ shows boost at 1457, but she was riding at 1493 the whole time :thup:

Also,I will have to re run it again, since I forgot the back ground :-/

http://www.3dmark.com/nr/52283

1.jpg

LRG5 /GTX 960 / Air / 25,237

Jan.PNG

get 2 copy (different system ) of this bench Free ????

NightRaidNo.PNG

Nice Run MetalRacer :thup:

Last edited:
When using STEAM you can play games/benchmark with any system as long as you're only signed in on one

You can sign in on Steam in multiple places, which is how their streaming system works. I don't think you can start the same game locally on more than one at a time. Also not sure if you can start different games at the same time on same account, different systems. Never tested it.

Nope you can't I added a lame game to my account for my wife, I'll be working on a reveiw or something and poof get kicked out of STEAM

XRogerX/ 1070SC/ Water / 34853

Still havent really over clock this , have it for a few years now

34853.PNG

Man this is painful, I don't have the slowest GPU but my CPU even @4.9ghz completely kills any chance of competition here [emoji24]

what i didn't like about this , is i dont have g-sync monitors but it was enabled ,so i had to get nvidia Profile Inspector to disable it

When using STEAM you can play games/benchmark with any system as long as you're only signed in on one

If you have 3dmark in steam you can open it and click show key copy it then download the standalone and use the key from steam so you dont need it running when benching .

getting the hang of this a little ,had to lower the ram but its ok

XRogerX/ 1070SC / Water / 38247

38247.PNG

Back