• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 15Feb19: Time has flown. We are all older now.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
I missed the weekly update for the last two weeks for which I apologize. You deserve better. You aren’t gonna git it but you deserve better. Some things have happened in the last two weeks. Fun and exciting things. We had a team make a big move on us then fade away again. How fun is that? (Post below) Contests like this pop up, do big things then go away yielding little in long-term gains for the cause. Don’t get me wrong, an increase of about 80 million ppd for a few days is a great help and is appreciated. That work all goes to the same great cause. Sustaining that production takes more effort as we all know. The tortoise and the hare. Right?

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all.
TSC! Russia|Never| down from 1.8 months.
Hardware.no | Never | down from 3.7 years.
PC Games Hardware |3.6 years | up from never.
LinusTechtips Team | 13.9 years | down from 6.5 years. [/table]

The above table shows a difference over three weeks instead of the usual one. Once again we have stopped TSC! from overtaking us. It seems like for years they have been within a few months only to be dashed. They are a good strong team and have been a great challenge to us so don’t gloat. They can still do it.

Hardware.no has been a stubborn bunch too. While we did overtake them and while we continue to hold them back, they too are not out of the race. We appreciate their efforts too and have much respect for them. We’re still gonna try to trounce them but we do so respectfully.

Without the context of the last two weeks, PC Games Hardware would seem to be making a big move on us. However, they are on the backside of a huge uptick due to a contest that they ran. They are actually off by about 80 million ppd from their very recent high.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |66 |27th |1.24 million.
3 weeks ago | 70 | 25th | 1.20 million.
4 weeks ago | 63 | 28th | 1.21 million.
5 weeks ago |65 |28th | 1.08 million.
7 weeks ago |61 | 29th | 1.22 million.
8 weeks ago | 66 | 27th | 1.16 million.
9 weeks ago |68 |28th | 1.12 million
10 weeks ago |65 | 28th | 1.16 million
11 weeks ago |63 |28th | 1.22 million
13 weeks ago | 67 | 27th |1.11 million
14 weeks ago |64 |28th |1.09 million [/table]

Our average ppd is looking positive. Keep it up so that we can do good things *and* keep other teams away. Small but powerful is not just our moto, it’s our reality. We have the smallest team in the top of the leader board.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 15.36 million
2| Macaholic | 10.63 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 7.61 million
4| torin3 | 7.25 million
5| P4EE | 5.46 million
6| JrClocker | 5.14 million
7| Travis4Sutton | 4.35 million
8| don256us | 2.92 million
9| orion456 | 2.91 million
10| thecultie | 2.88 million
11| TC | 2.57 million
12| belorsch | 1.77 million
13| aviationfrk | 1.52 million
14| hshtick | 1.48 million
15| hitman |
16| squads
17| dfonda
18| JLK03F150
19| Lochekey
20| makr [/table]

Travis and Jr seem to be going at it. Nice bout of slugging it out in the 6th and 7th spots. I’m not sure how in the hell you guys let don get back up to 8th spot. There are a number of you who have increased production only to still loose a slot. Not to worry though as it’s really about staying even of increasing *your* production.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

Milestone are perhaps the most important stat but I’ve run out of time this week to publish the weekly update. Please post any milestone that you’ve achieved over the last three weeks. Did you earn 1 million? 6 million? 12 quadtrillion? Seriously, post it below.

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up eight spots each:
thecultie

Moving up six spots each:
Travis4Sutton

Moving up four spots each:
hitman

Moving up two spots each:
aviationfrk

Moving up one spot each:
TC
ottoaxel

NOTE: This is just the movement for one week. While we haven’t had a newsletter for three weeks, the stats used aren’t conducive to showing more. I know that it is a fact that many more of you have moved up. Post below how many spots you’ve moved and the time frame too if you want. To me, that’s the fun part. It starts out easy, taking out guys who quit long ago and increasing you ranking. As time moves on it gets harder and harder making the achievement more and more valuable to…. myself. We want to share in your fun of it all.

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#15| |
HayesK |#24|
RoXQi3x |#59|
RamonetB |#60|
P4EE |#64| |
HayesK |#65| Moving up 5 spots! |
WhitehawkEQ |#66| Moving up 1 spot. |
orion456 |#83|| [/table]

Some strong showing over the last three weeks. WOOT!

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

I’m not sure how in the hell you guys let don get back up to 8th spot. There are a number of you who have increased production only to still loose a slot. Not to worry though as it’s really about staying even of increasing *your* production.

Don't worry Don, I'll be back in number 8 shortly. My production was hit a little due to us playing with some high intensity lasers in the lab :cool:

I just passed 70 million. I noticed Don and few others have boosted their ppd lately. Nice work! :thup:

Back