• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post your Cinebench R20 scores here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just did some ram scaling tests... and in short, it doesn't look like it is very ram sensitive. Tests below were run at least 3 times in each configuration, with the best score used. CPUs were at stock settings.

8086k dual channel 3000 vs dual channel 2133 (same ram), practically identical at 3933 and 3934 respectively.

2600 I did three conditions:
dual channel 3000: 2944
dual channel 2133: 2919
single channel 3000: 2921

Basically either of the limited states were 0.8% slower, but I'm not going to read significance in that 2 point different between them.

So behaviour looks near enough same as R15. Ram bandwidth isn't significant for general running, unless you're doing it competitively where a few points could make the difference.

not impressive my any means, but it is something to help the comparing of cpu's.
Dejo/ 6770HQ @ 3.2ghz/ stock air/ 1696
the crazy thing is this NUC is smaller than most GPU Untitled20cine1696.jpg

OP is updated as usual if I have missed anyone just let me know. Nice to see everyone enjoying something new.

I already have it, so... MEH. I can't believe they are blocking it.. I wonder if MS and its policy has anything to do with that...

That's just bizarre. You would think Maxon would appreciate the distribution. You'd think this would be a good thing. Just seems counter intuitive to me.

Back