• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post your Cinebench R20 scores here!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
@ DaPoets :)
I like the picture of the dog/puppy :) I know = add pic of puppy and change name to PuppyPower. You could be another DOG around here :)
I hope to be able to play next week as I'm currently re-tubing my cooling setup.

Mine is a 6core x5670. Doing 4.2gh at 1.35vcore. This is my daily commuter overclock.
I just ran R20 and got 2003:D I hit timer and "run", 6 seconds later, image started rendering and finished at 2mijutes 32seconds.:clap:

Thos is probably better unit of comparison because it shows how much faster(or slow eeeeerrrrrr) you really are, vs elusive score number.:p

View attachment 208643

Mine is a 6core x5670. Doing 4.2gh at 1.35vcore. This is my daily commuter overclock.
I just ran R20 and got 2003:D I hit timer and "run", 6 seconds later, image started rendering and finished at 2mijutes 32seconds.:clap:

Thos is probably better unit of comparison because it shows how much faster(or slow eeeeerrrrrr) you really are, vs elusive score number.:p

View attachment 208643

The real question is, can we both run Crysis?

oh yeah? Image... hardware... etc?! :)

3800x at 4.4ghz 1.256vcore.
Asus tuf x570.
Corsair vengeance rgb pro 3200mhz c16.
1tb sabrent m.2 ssd.
Msi ventus 2070.
Open loop water cooling. Dcc 3.25. Ek supremacy block. 3 rads, a 360 and 2 240s.
Evga 850w gold psu.
Posting from my phone. Will run it again and post a screenshot from pc.
Screenshot (12).png 20200205_221332.jpg

Last edited:
4900mhz.gif

6341 under water @ 4.9ghz - non delid - non direct die .. just some mx-4 under a old xspc copper waterblock.

I've only been playing with this for a week but even at 4.9 it run the bench under 65*C @ 1.28v

prime 95/64bit however it goes crazy temps

For anyone posting scores in this thread if it's not in this format it won't get posted.
UserName/ CPU/Cooling/ Score
I don't have the time or ambition to sort through posts for the appropriate info and format it for you.

For anyone posting scores in this thread if it's not in this format it won't get posted.
I don't have the time or ambition to sort through posts for the appropriate info and format it for you.

Of course my next one will be Score/Cooling/CPU/UserName now and you'll like it!

Of course my next one will be Score/Cooling/CPU/UserName now and you'll like it!

You still have it wrong. Should be:

UserName/CPU/Cooling/Score

Sarcasm over the internet is a tough one to figure lol

Back