• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VIII October: SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice one Taco! Dam man, that's awesome! :attn:

My first time that I posted unfortunately was my fastest :cry:

I got my Hypers running, but couldn't run them where I needed to, and run a high uncore. I tried to run your bclk/strap settings but could get her to run, was met with bluescreens or freezes. I tried many other combos but only came within .125 of my posted time. Maybe because its an E.S.? Who knows. I tried tight timings stock timings, 1T 2T slight over volt on the mems and just came out busted. I didn't bother with the PSC or BBSE, because they both only run 7-9-7-24, and at the time the BBSE was in my Z77 rig.. So now I have my 6GB STT Chromes, and 4GB out of 6 Reapers running @ 1333 6-8-6-24 2T 1.6v for 10GB. I have my TridentX and RipJawsX in my Z77 @ 1866 9-10-9-24 2T 1.6v for 12GB.

Im a little disappointed. I may try again before this is over. I do have a faster time for my Z77, but not by much.

Thank you, Sir. I tried to go higher on my ram, but she's a 533mhz elpida sticks and only so far she wants to go, even tried 1.8 v dram, no luck. Unfortunately, because my cpu multi jumps from 22x straight to 25x, I couldn't fine tune top cpu speed. Otherwise, probably would've left Johan45 in the dust:D

:chair: :D

Something special so I can compete with Johan on the red side :shock: This 3900 is missing the "X" but it's fast ;)
mllr.jpg

Now...how exactly does one run 32m on anything but XP lol :confused::confused:

It seems like I have a hard time beating your score Johan. I can only get so close. I will still keep on trying though. This is all I got so far.

(G{in}[AK)TION] / Corsiar Hi100v2 / Core i7 8700k / 6m 37.048s

8700k take 1.png

CADDI DADDI/ 8086K/ WATER/ 7.02.320

pie.PNG

Remember to run this from the fastest drive you have, never from A USB drive.

(G{in}[AK)TION] / Corsiar Hi100v2 / Core i7 8700k / 6m 21.591s

8700k take 4.png

8700k take 4-1.png

I FINALLY BEAT JOHANS SCORE!!!

I never felt so good doing these competitions. Its like im actually starting to get good at this now.

(G{in}[AK)TION] / Corsiar Hi100v2 / Core i7 8700k / 6m 21.591s

I FINALLY BEAT JOHANS SCORE!!!

I never felt so good doing these competitions. Its like im actually starting to get good at this now.

Benching will teach you a lot about overclocking G, nice work!

OK, enough suspense ha ha

Johan45/ i7 980x/ H2O/ 7m 22.328s

980x  7m 22.328.JPG

Nah dawg, no survival amongst wolves. Taco legs up at this point. Have you seen what Johan has done, he took out windows XP!!

...Just looking forward to him setting Mr.G-action straight:D

Nah dawg, no survival amongst wolves. Taco legs up at this point. Have you seen what Johan has done, he took out windows XP!!

...Just looking forward to him setting Mr.G-action straight:D

That's next on the list. Didn't have the heart to tell him that he had a 500 MHz advantage on me and just cleared my time that was with Win7. Next stop, XP on Z370 not sure I'll catch the kllr but I'll give it a shot!
Your OS is soooo important with this benchmark.

Aleslammer / Athlon II X4 640 (Zosma) / Chilled (5C)./ 16m 4.031s

CPU has been unlocked to use the Level 3 cache / no wasa

Joker 16_04_031.JPG

Back