• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VIII October: SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Epic, but you get points dinked for recording in 9x16:sly:
:rofl:

I know! I’m a noob, really. I did it all with my phone.. and just focused on the important part :D

I thought it was neat, that flag is made from some weird plastic weave, almost feels like our money, just not as refined and probably a lot more flammable lol. A fabric flag would have been perfect :thup:

What are you talking about, Sir? It >>is<< perfect. I could almost hear a national anthem in the background of my brain!:salute:
Mother Russia FTW!!!

I might keep trying...but this is probably all I got for ryzen.

(G{in}[AK)TION] / Corsiar Hi100v2 / Ryzen 2700x / 8m 47.842s
Ryzen 2700x take 13.png

MetalRacer/ 8700k/ SS/ 5m 27.015s

capture306.jpg

Nice work Taco, see what a different OS can do for you. Still need to find 20 more seconds ha ha

:cry::rain: I know...I was afraid to touch a desk while crunching, so that she wouldn't BSOD and when screen went black(5min turns off), my heart sunk and skipped 3.5 beats.:D I don't think I cn go any faster, have you seen my vcore? I don't even know how high temps were because realtemp wasn't running!:nuts:

Edit: I also found out mobo warns you that you're at max voltage and asks F1 to resume after you cross over 1.61875

(G{in}[AK)TION] / Corsiar Hi100v2 / Ryzen 2700x / 8m 41.600s
Ryzen 2700x take 15.png

So many retries...I hope I start getting the hang of this more often real soon.
ALL THESE TAKES.png

Johan45/ R9 3900X/ AIO/ 7m 22.011s

3900x 7m 22.011.JPG

I won't be entering another Intel, my Maximus X Apex has pooped the bed and is down for the count.

Looks like Mr.Johan will take the potent cup of victory among the X58 warriors.
Freeagent nd Taco are nt far behind. We shall catch up on the next battlefront. But for now:

to be continued...
(In red)

Thank you Mr.Freeagent. :D I actually have XP, but its OEM from old P4 pc on separate HD. Cnt use it.

Back