• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VIII January: 3DMARK Sky Diver

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pitty posts? Ive been known to show up with my killer sempron 145 feeding my all conquering HD5450 and have them all cowering in the corner!!!!!

mackerel / 1080Ti / Air / 45297

A quick stock run... not gonna have time for an OC this month. Actually, this is below stock. I turned off turbo on the CPU for other uses recently and haven't been bothered to turn it back on.

sd45297.png

CADDI DADDI| GTX1060| AIR| 26637
thought I'd give my fx 8350 A little outing.

26637.PNG

Last edited:
I still have a place in my heart for the sheer Ocing fun of the FX but lord look at that Physics score CD :D

MaddMutt/GTX 680 Classy/Stock/23849

I ran out of time and had to use my basic rig :( I might try another run before Friday :)

Sky Diver Jan-FUN.png

Just FYI, I'm going to be out of the country for a week and not sure if I'll be updating this thread or starting the next but will catch up next Friday.

Johan45/ Vega64/ Air/ 47086
Same settings and system just a driver tweak

jan SD 47086.JPG

Zerileous / Vega64 LC Bios / H2O / 45922

;) I wasn't sure if that was allowed. Still off by 100 points but no more time for trying.

sky45922.JPG

Wow .... this .onth has gotten away from me. I'll get something in tonight, I might actually be off early tonight for a change.

Back