• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The 4X4 Summer Showdown! 2020

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry S_B no exceptions benchmate is required

Well the masses have left and I have some time on my hands, it seems to have cooled off a bit lets see if I can get something done tonight.

Whoa baby! 4.5G efficiency battle with Benchmate...seems just about perfect!!! This is basically the perfect competition :)

Whoa baby! 4.5G efficiency battle with Benchmate...seems just about perfect!!! This is basically the perfect competition :)

It's sad you guys might cheat and need to use benchmate.
That's just an accusation. Nothing to do with perfection lol.

I find it quite ironic that he who implies cheating refuses to play in a fair game.

Benchmate is the future...full stop! I know there are some haters out there, in particular some legacy guys hate benchamte because it cannot be used with XP, but it's by design as XP is extremely vulnerable. The sad truth is that most benchmarks are simply BROKEN...it has nothing to do with cheating. Benchmate levels the playing field and effectively eliminates a lot of the score variance people see, but yeah it also stops cheaters too.

I find it quite ironic that he who implies cheating refuses to play in a fair game.
Nailed it!! :thup:

Last edited:
Sadly I can only run 7Zip at 4.5, but I will get some placeholders up for now.

mllrkllr88 / 3900 OEM / AIO / 50394.718

7Zip: 46499
f1.jpg
R15: 1142
f3.jpg
R20: 2702
f4.jpg
X265 1080P: 41.718
f5.jpg

Last edited:
Back