• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IX January: Unigine Superposition - 1080P Xtreme

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK .... these cards are different ..... OK here's a start

bassnut / 6900XT / Stock / 11360

run4.png

I got some better results last night, I need to post up. I updated my BIOS to the OC bios and now I need to push the power and clocks a bit. I don't think I'll be able to overtake the Kingpin editions of my card, but I would like to break 14k. I think I'm in the 13460 range after last night... temps weren't bad, though, never really got over 73 I think.

Last edited:
I got some better results last night, I need to post up. I updated my BIOS to the OC bios and now I need to push the power and clocks a bit. I don't think I'll be able to overtake the Kingpin editions of my card, but I would like to break 14k. I think I'm in the 13460 range after last night... temps weren't bad, though, never really got over 73 I think.

^ OUCH rubbing it in :chair:
I think if I increase the CPU to 4.6ghz and the GPU to 1070/1765 I might get another ~50 points and be able to take 4th place in the GTX-690 class :facepalm:

I'm happy, I've never been able to be anywhere near the top of any of my classes. Now I get to go home and play some more. Work is DONE for today! W0oT!!!

I'm happy, I've never been able to be anywhere near the top of any of my classes. Now I get to go home and play some more. Work is DONE for today! W0oT!!!

Remember -> All play and no work, leaves a Person poor.. OR addicted to benching :rofl:

This will probably be my last submission. I've been trying to squeeze a few more MHz out and I just can't seem to pull it off. My temps aren't bad, but keeping CPU Vcore under 1.3v and maxxing out my video card safe overclocking, without upping GPU Vcore, I don't think I'll make it up over 14,000. :(

For this one I clocked my 3950x to 4.5GHz all cores, GPU core at +200, mem at +1300 I think, and upped my system RAM to 3666MHz. Temps were still quite good at 69 for the GPU and 56/57 on the processor. So temps aren't my problem...

tRidiot/RTX 3090/air/13685

Jan bench OC3 119% OC BIOS.jpg

Going over 3600 on your ram put you in 2 to 1 mode for your FCLK ...... try and get that back to 1 to 1 there's a big performance hit in 2 to 1. Maybe try 14 14 14 14 32 @3600 on your ram you might need more volts 1.4v to 1.45v that will let you stay in 1 to 1 mode.

Well lookie there, I didn't even catch that. Thanks! I'll work on it some more. Just installed a vertical GPU mount, hoping it would help my temps a hair - doesn't really look like it did, but it does look better anyways. :D

Kenrou / PNY 3070 / Air / 9349

1st 3070 on the scoreboard, not too shabby :thup:

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
Back