• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EKWB Cryocooler Software not working

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KingBigDip

Hey guys! I'm new here, but I need help. I've managed to snag one of EKWB's Delta TEC Cryocoolers. One problem though, The Intel cryocooler software refuses to install! Here is a screenshot of the error I receive. I have reached out to intel but they have been little help so far.
View attachment 213213:bang head:bang head:bang head

Any idea what I can do to solve this?

To clarify, I'm rocking an ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard, i9-10900k, RTX 3090, and a custom rad loop with 2 rads. It's a sick build that I cannot use to it's fullest potential because of this silly error.

Things you should do if you have not tried yet.

1. Update to the latest BIOS.
2. Are you on windows 10? If so which version? Is it up to date?
3. Disable any anti-virus before installation
4. Run the installation program as administrator.

Adding to the above, be sure the chipset and Windows ME bits are installed as well.

Is your device manager clean (everything installed? Any errors?)

Also, what specifically has intel said already that wasn't helpful?

Thanks for the replies guys!
Things you should do if you have not tried yet.

1. Update to the latest BIOS.
2. Are you on windows 10? If so which version? Is it up to date?
3. Disable any anti-virus before installation
4. Run the installation program as administrator.

Updated Bios, No change
Am on Windows 10, Fully updated, clean install.
No antivirus on PC yet other than Windows Defender.
Ran program as administrator, and no change.

Adding to the above, be sure the chipset and Windows ME bits are installed as well.

Is your device manager clean (everything installed? Any errors?)

Also, what specifically has intel said already that wasn't helpful?

Installed the chipset drivers from Asus Armory, no change

Had to get the proper driver to fix a yellow bang in Device manager for the Delta TEC. but still no change on installation.

Intel has been very slow to get back to me, and will be trying to contact me via phone tomorrow. It's frustrating because they are likely to try all the basic troubleshooting steps that I have already followed.

Any other ideas guys?

Maybe contract EKWB. You're likely to get a quicker respond from them. Also, have you tried posting this problem on EKWB's forum? While there are thousands of highly knowledgeable folks here, you have a very specific issue. You are more likely to find someone with the same setup there. Just another idea.

Maybe contact EKWB. You're likely to get a quicker respond from them. Also, have you tried posting this problem on EKWB's forum? While there are thousands of highly knowledgeable folks here, you have a very specific issue. You are more likely to find someone with the same setup there. Just another idea.

That's a great idea. I'll post there as well.

So far, no luck and no responses. This is really frustrating as there is literally no documentation for this.

Well, let's see what they have to say... It's intel software so... I would hope they have seen something like this before.

Remember, you posted to EK's forum, not an instant message client. Give it a day... or at least more than 2.5 hours. ;)

GL... keep is posted, please.

Back