• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my 3080.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MIAHALLEN

Super impressed with my new eVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra Gaming....the card is a beast. Everything I read before said I should be able to mine ETH at around 94MH/s.....but I'm averaging over 100.

I'm using GMiner and I have my power limit set to 80%, core clock is -800MHz and memory is +1100MHz. I still plan to push the memory a bit harder, but still need more time for testing.

FOR ALL THE HATERS....I BOUGHT THIS FOR GAMING on my new Reverb G2.....but I'm not going to waste its potential when I'm not actively playing games.

Nice Miah!

I am still using the 1000W seasonic platinum psu I bought from you a handful of years ago for .24btc. Makes it the most expensive computer part I've ever bought now with current valuations!

Oh man!!! Don't stress it bro....in 2014 I moved my family to Belize. I cashed in 50BTC to make the down payment for our property & house....I don't regret it, but it certainly doesn't seem like it was a good deal in hindsight.

I'm doing the same thing with my 3070. It's Hashing away while I'm not gaming.

Don't worry about haters. It's your stuff. Do what you want with it. If you were buying up all the cards I could understand, but a single or even a couple cards that you happen upon...no worries.

Sweet ! no haters here Miah

100mh is norm, under is weaker silicon or throttling
dont overpush it, u will start eating more watts for a few more mh, not worth it

Alright...sounds good....yeah averaging just over 100....not trying to push it, not trying to kill it, I retired from hardware homicide LOL. Thanks for the support guys.

Back