• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first build:) check!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kamran

Hi!
im new to this forum but it seems awesome:p im also enjoying the posts:p btw
this is my first pc build, will be:)
ok this is what i want to build:

HDD: 600GB-500GB (msot see price difrence in shop) WD Sata 3.0
RAM: Crosair (if not available kingston) 8GB Dual channel 1600mhz
CD-Drive: sony:)
CPU: Intel core i5-3570k
Graphics card: Sapphire 7870 2GB GDDR5
PSU : crosair-Green 660w (tell me if less)
Mother Board: ASRock Z77 Extreme4

well i will OC:) thats the point of buying a custom pc:) thats the fun! bTW

about mother board i wanted to ask question then post!
also anyway to reduce my pc price?:O its freaking expensive!

ok about motherboard, why chip-set matters? what if i don't get Z77? and B75 or H61 H61-M

and if u can recommend me some mother board! :rain: :confused: :chair:
thanks:) OH and what if i use core i3? can i still handle good games? im reading c++ developing once i get my pc! but as im jsut started dont think i will need yet i can upgrade later!

Last edited:
oh and i want my system to be upgradeable! i will 100% upgrade it later at least one per year! :)

I would stick with the i5 for gaming... dual core is a thing of the past for gaming.

As far as a motherboard, and frankly a CPU. I would look at the 4670K as its newer and the platform has another CPU left in while the Z77/s1155 does not.

Z87 motherboards are what you are looking for. Do you plan on overclocking? That will determine which board to go with...

as i told so ofc i will overcloack:) looking at specs and prices remmber i want to save and pay less as much as i can coz i have budget but i gonna save for later and i dont want to pay so much also i dont think my father let me:) and they are freakinge xpensive and thats why i dont get z77 unless neccesery ! btw wait a sec checking

also i dont think i can find any haswells here! also read it doesn't wroth it also 2x in price!

mother board is also 3x of the one i wanted! cpu adn mother board are both 1200% cpu if i found but mother board is available!

Ok, so you are stuck with 3570K and Z77 basically. The lower end, B75 etc, either do not have overclocking options in the bios or do not have a decent power section to support overclocking. That said, can you buy an Asrock Z77 Extreme 4? That is a decent motherboard for cheap.

Also, please use the EDIT button instead of triple posting. :)

:O ok btw i found an awesome b75 mother baord want t take look at it? sec its loading i will give u link

Perhaps I wasnt clear... Z77 is what you need, and please EDIT your posts instead of double+ posting, LOL!

As for a Z87 Motherboard this seems to be a good contender a Gigabyte z87x-ud3h its a middle of the road board, but with top grade components! AJ. ;) :thup:

1, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128592

2, http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2191/
He needs Z77 Ajay... :thup:

as i told so ofc i will overcloack:) looking at specs and prices remmber i want to save and pay less as much as i can coz i have budget but i gonna save for later and i dont want to pay so much also i dont think my father let me:) and they are freakinge xpensive and thats why i dont get z77 unless neccesery ! btw wait a sec checking

Ok, so you are stuck with 3570K and Z77 basically. The lower end, B75 etc, either do not have overclocking options in the bios or do not have a decent power section to support overclocking. That said, can you buy an Asrock Z77 Extreme 4? That is a decent motherboard for cheap.

Also, please use the EDIT button instead of triple posting. :)

wow thatnks is asrock good brand? u sure?:) Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 is awesome cheap cheap as the b75 ones!

Perhaps mentioning this a third time would help...:p

You will want an Z77 board to overclock. The boards you listed do not have any cooling on the power area around the socket and only a few phases. You will want Z77 if you plan on overclocking. :thup:

wow thatnks is asrock good brand? u sure? Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 is awesome cheap cheap as the b75 ones!
Its the least of what you want, yes. That would be my choice with overclocking and your budget in mind.

I assume you are getting an aftermarket cooler for the CPU? You will need one to push past 4GHz...

sorry my net slow i psoted that befor u said im looking the asrock one spec and loading prices to be specific:p not sure 100% about price if its cheap!

many thanks swiching mother baord to Z77 Extreme4:) btw does this have cool asus features?

Last edited:
yes i will (sorry for not editing i thought for reply its better to dont:p ) yes i will buy an 2-3 fans a huge one in side of case-a heatsking+fan cpu cooler no plan for water cooling! expensive if found here btw later in 1 year or 2 i gonna make this system an super high end gaming system:p just over time i just dont want to pay price in once!
damn maybe it can't be fround here the mother board also the price i told says for 5months and 10days ago in iran price gets higher i guess every 1 minute! to 1 day!
damn wish i found it also if i founded 6970 i will buy!

Last edited:
many thanks swiching mother baord to Z77 Extreme4:) btw does this have cool asus features?
What "cool ASUS features" are you talking about? It has everything you need for your goals.

yes i will (sorry for not editing i thought for reply its better to dont:p ) yes i will buy an 2-3 fans a huge one in side of case-a heatsking+fan cpu cooler no plan for water cooling! expensive if found here btw later in 1 year or 2 i gonna make this system an super high end gaming system:p just over time i just dont want to pay price in once!
I suggest the Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo for a good budget cooler.

What "cool ASUS features" are you talking about? It has everything you need for your goals.

I suggest the Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo for a good budget cooler.
well i will check if available if not something else thanks for advice:) in iran not everything is
available and something expensive for no reason on...

what happens if i dont get z77? like b75? no overclock ability? thats all? so i can get a cheap mother board and upgrade to a good z77 later!

let me see if i can get prices by phone call calling them also asking asrock z77 pro price it says 3 months ago 340 it since! and Z77
says phone number is wrong;S found that on net btw i Don't think so i will find that mother board in iran:(!

Last edited:
Back