• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Member Spotlights List

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
I'm just using this thread to track the spotlights. As more and more spotlights are posted, the links to each spotlight will be kept track of here so if you ever want to go back and catch up on a member, you have a quick 'one stop shop' that you can do it from!

This is the sticky dedicated to the series of T32 Spotlights! I'll continue to interview members when given a chance. The interviews will appear in a spotlight every now and then as long as the nominations keep coming in! For how to go about nominating a fellow folder, please go to THIS THREAD. To see the ever growing list of who has been interviewed and the expected date of the next spotlight, please go to THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Spotlights List

Spotlight 1 Nexus Realized

Spotlight 2 Nikhsub1

Spotlight 3 JoT

Spotlight 4 TIS

Spotlight 5 Nahmus

Spotlight 6 I.M.O.G.

Spotlight 7 Voodoo Rufus

Spotlight 8 Davekusa

Spotlight 9 pscout

Spotlight 10 ghettocomp

Spotlight 11 Ploaf

Spotlight 12 Chasr

Spotlight 13 Stratcatprowlin

Spotlight 14 Audioaficionado

Spotlight 15 Oric

Spotlight 16 TollhouseFrank

Spotlight 17 LandShark

Spotlight 18 Arkaine23

Spotlight 19 David

Spotlight 20 electrorcamd

Spotlight 21 ThePCGuy

Spotlight 22 ihrsetrdr

Spotlight 23 warriorII

Spotlight 24 Silver

Spotlight 25 Rpkole

Spotlight 26 CJ-5

Spotlight 27 AlabamaCajun

Spotlight 28 cw823

Spotlight 29 harlam357

Spotlight 30 muddocktor

Spotlight 31 Wedo

Spotlight 32 dwschoon

Spotlight 33 the_garynator

Spotlight 34 Joe Camel

Spotlight 35 sno.lcn

Spotlight 36 khiloa

Spotlight 37 Helsyeah

Spotlight 38 walaka7

Spotlight 39 Macaholic

Spotlight 40 Seven

Spotlight 41 psyshack

Spotlight 42 Wizard James

Spotlight 43 lennytiger

Spotlight 44 Shelnutt2

Spotlight 45 veryhumid

Spotlight 46 @mdOCer

Spotlight 47 Sjaak

Spotlight 48 glasslicker

Spotlight 49 Midnight Dream

Spotlight 50 jstutman

Spotlight 51 vonkaar

Spotlight 52 leelegend

Spotlight 53 ||console||

SPOTLIGHT 54 - MISSING AS I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT.. LOL

Spotlight 55 hitbyaprkedcar7

Spotlight 56 silent bob

Spotlight 57 benbaked

Spotlight 58 dz_jad

Spotlight 59 vipers fate

Spotlight 60 mark620

Spotlight 61 Gulp35

Spotlight 62 epauls (aka 45)

Last edited:
Audioaficionado said:
How about making this one a sticky to referance all the other related threads?

Yes! when i first saw something like this on OCAU that is what they did at their site level ... gets that 15 min of fame a little more visible :cool:

TollhouseFrank said:
well... that is up to the MODS that be if they want to give me another sticky with this thread. I'd be just as happy if Dark_15 included it in his uber-sticky collection and people found it through there.
Two MODS I think of you could ask would be your #2 & #3 spotlights ;)

I agree with audio ... not that dark's sticky isn't great, but once people get started they aren't likley to go back there often.

And the whole idea i think is getting visibility for this kind of stuff ... a great intro to new folders and a recruitment tool for folks browsing the fora.

/edit ... it should get linked to dark's sticky too.

I guess a sticky has some extra workload though in terms of updates? Needs a mod to do them?

How about putting all this in a sub forum??????????
Make it much easier to find...the interviews...rather than opening this thread then clicking ion the link...

Com'on guys/gals!! I haven't have any nomination for awhile!! (I pretty much nominated them all myself...:p ) But as the rate of the Spotlight is being updated (new Spotlight every week), we'll be running out of Spotlight in about 2 months!! Sooooo, if there's any members that you want to see them "Spotlighted", please shoot me a PM!!! :cool:

that's ok man!

I'm starting to get things in my life settled down again.

Here is a way to choose which update! Use your uber-poll powers to create a poll asking which person the people wanna read about next. I did it once for 4 different people, and i think it went rather well.

Back