• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Codename:69 - Case Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

masbuskado

cn69.jpg

This will be my other entry for the NMC Case Modding Showdown 2009 in the Modding Masters Category.

I start this project on sunday September 30, 2009

I decided to change the way I post most of my Project and create a Work-Video Log.

The Plan of this project started in the NMC Forum so if it's ok I can post the linkback to the thread if not just let me know!

The Plan here: http://forum.newmodcity.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=216

So let start!!!

DAY 1

For those that don't like to watch videos here are some pics...
Note: I will only post 30 Pictures of this project.

6/30

S5000877.jpg

S5000971.jpg

S5001013.jpg

S5001018.jpg

S5001029.jpg

S5001026.jpg

Looking very nice indeed.. Keep the Pics coming as I tend to view the forum from work and the wonders of YouTube are blocked on the network!..

Looking very nice.. can't wait for the next installment

holy **** man you have some mad skills keep it up!

Thanks man!!! I will...!!!

Looking very nice indeed.. Keep the Pics coming as I tend to view the forum from work and the wonders of YouTube are blocked on the network!..

Looking very nice.. can't wait for the next installment

Thanks...!
Sorry to hear about your Blocked Youtube... I'll try to post few more pics for now!!! ;D

Powering them on and off (I read the thread you link'd to) at the same time or separately is easy. The power on switch has two wires, a signal wire and a ground. Find the ground on both motherboards and combine them. Then I would combine the signal wires also and only have one switch for both systems. I just remembered that I did this once with two different systems and if only one was powered on, the second was half powered on - not posting but running. To have two individual switches and one for both, not sure. Might require a circuit with some relays not even worth it because you wouldn't want to only run one system anyway. And hooking one drive to both boards is a bad idea, I wouldn't even try it unless you want to risk damaging your hardware.

Back