• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Winter Blaze Folding Contest Offical Signup Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
This contest is officially closed.

At this time The contest has officially started, You can still join at any time, Please post the following things in order to join in the contest:

1. The name you fold under
2. The Current total number of points you have folded for T32 as of signing up for the contest. (please use Extreme stats) (any questions, Please PM ME)
3. FOLDING ROCKS!!!

Last edited:
FOLDING ROCKS!!!

Folding as: Caligula420

EDIT: I have an Primary GPU begging not to be ridden hard and put away dry!!!

Last edited:
FOLDING ROCKS!!!

(of course we all knew that :) )

ID:Torin3

Last edited:
Shiver me Blazes... FOLDING ROCKS!!!

Shawheet!!! I get to play this time around! :D

...also Folding as harlam357

Last edited:
"FOLDING ROCKS!!!

Typo included.

My username is my OCF username is my folding username is my WHT username is my AIM username is my MSN username is my Yahoo username, etc.

Last edited:
OK OK FALSE START FALSE START...

Those that have already signed up need to add their Folding ID :D

Told ya I didn't have my act together yet :p

Typo Fixed :p

Let the signups continue onwards!!!!!!!!!!

FOLDING ROCKS!!! Indeed it does. I'm folding under NV.

Folding rocks... sounds like it might hurt.

"FOLDING ROCKS!!!"

Bobnova is the folding ID.

Question: If this is by WU, doesn't that give a rather large advantage to the GPU people? 3000ppd from 500 point WUs means lots more entries then 3000ppd from 1920 point SMP WUs.

FOLDING ROCKS!!

ID- JollySwagman

Will see how we go, Been Dam hot here in Mid 30C,s last 4 days and more to come A/C on,
Folding Rigs Shut Down at the moment till cools Down, Over night been 26C last couple nights.

Working also on The Sled Acrylic Tech Bench this will be a Dual GPU Folding Rig when its Finished

Just need some 9800GT,s 0r 8800GT,s to go in there

"FOLDING ROCKS!!!"

Bobnova is the folding ID.

Question: If this is by WU, doesn't that give a rather large advantage to the GPU people? 3000ppd from 500 point WUs means lots more entries then 3000ppd from 1920 point SMP WUs.

You bring up a good point, the council will review your argument sometime next week. The full rules have not been posted yet (and probably won't be till next week) the chance that some things will change are pretty good.

Fair and Fun are the guiding principals of the contests I host (what's the point if not fair and fun?).

Back