• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]In Memory Of pscout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
This post is a little unorthodox for our Folding Team, here at Overclockers.com, as I am personally going out of my way to bring back an old Member Spotlight. As a matter of fact, it was the 9th one that was ever done for our team. The reason I would like to bring this to everyone's attention, is not so much about the Spotlight, but the member it was based on. I am talking about our own pscout, also known as pete_scout, or just Pete.

Pete passed away, January 8th, 2008 from a couple different forms of cancer. He was a great man, and a huge asset to our team. He wasn't just another mem... Return to Article

Very sad indeed, not I know the guy, but I wonder if those PC would be donated to stanford (i think that is who hosts folding at home right?). Seems to me he really enjoyed folding and would want them to continue doing so.

A few members of the Folding Team are folding under Pete's username for one week in his memory. We are doing quite well, and anyone is free to join us. If anyone has any questions about how, feel free to contact me via private message, or any of our other wonderful Team 32 Folding Mentors.

I remember Pete too..

I was wondering what happend to him, I actually just learned what happend on saturday, I was a little bummed. I have seen some good people come and go from here, I do hope we all get to meet up again at some point!

Yeah, I miss Pete too. He was a damn fine person and always was ready to help a person out. Our team and the world lost a very good man when he passed on.:(

Oh my god! I had no idea. I've been a bit busy with RL for the last year and a half...this saddens me, Pete was a GREAT guy and an awesome member. He will be and certainly is missed greatly.
RIP Pete, and Fold On! :attn:

Back