• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]A Forum Wars Journal Part 1: Stock Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

A Forum Wars Journal Part 1: Stock Scores
by KonaKona

Uh, but before that, we have to take care of the people asking, "What is Forum Wars?" I could go into detail, but luckily for me someone already did that. You can read Sno.lcn's article about all of that, Forum Wars (Winter Warz) Begins Feb. 1.

As for this article, I'm going to be posting what is actually done in Forum Wars. This will be my third time competing, so I make roughly 40% less newbie mistakes than the first timers. Unfortunately, this will be my first time using dry ice for Forum Wars, and the second...

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
What color art eraser gives the best OC boost? Does it have to be multicolored? :D

What color art eraser gives the best OC boost? Does it have to be multicolored? :D

I think dean used blue, gray, and red on his. I have some reasearch showing that green, yellow, and red works better though. ;)

Wonder if i can make a halfway decent flag out of it.
I'd have to go german, russian could be mistaken for french.

I need to hit an art store.

I like the article, i was hoping it'd be longer though. Write more!

Actually, bench more! Then write about it :D

Wonder if i can make a halfway decent flag out of it.
I'd have to go german, russian could be mistaken for french.

I need to hit an art store.

I like the article, i was hoping it'd be longer though. Write more!

Actually, bench more! Then write about it :D

Like I said, not much to write about stock scores. I'll probably have the next one done by the end of the weekend, baseline scores have more to write about. :)

very good, I need to spend more time writing about the front page news. and you helped me to do that

Back