• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]DIMASTECH Bench/Test Table Easy V2.5 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

I have been overclocking and benchmarking computer hardware for quite a few years. However, Once I joined the realm of competitive benchmarking about two years ago, things changed a lot. One thing that I have found to be essential is a proper benching table. Today, I'm looking at the new and improved benching table built by DIMASTECH in Italy. Does it have what it takes to replace my long time benching table build by Navig?

Return to Article

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice review MIAHALLEN, and a great comparison of the Two Test Benches (Navig Bench Vs DIMASTECH Bench)

MIAHALLEN, that was a great review, I was trying to find my way back to the Dimas Tech website and this review came up. I'm almost positive that I'll get a Dimas Tech bench and your review was the thing that sealed it.

Nice review! I like the history. You have inspired me to move up from a motherboard box. I don't know that I will get one of these beauties, I may try to build my own.
Thanks miah!

Yeah. Oldie but goodie!
Only 6 months old.
:)

I don't know how I missed it then.

:chair:
That's a year and 6 months old
You are right.

I went and got parts and LN2 today. Now I can build a bench station in the morning and bench in the afternoon.

Also got SB today!

Back