• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]ghost_recon88, sno.lcn and KonaKona are Benching Live Tonight

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

ghost_recon88, sno.lcn and KonaKona are Benching Live Tonight
by Jeremy Vaughan (hokiealumnus)

Overclockers Benching Team members ghost_recon88, KonaKona and benching team leader sno.lcn are benching sub-zero live tonight!

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Ok, new, all-inclusive article published. GL tonight guys, I'll try to stop in if possible!

Uh, I'm at sno's house, not the other way around. ;)

"The guy that overvolts things is over at benching team leader sno.lcn's house for some LN2 action!"

He he

Fixed. I thought you were at your house b/c you said something about your dad & bed time. Sorry!

I wasn't told you were putting one of my AMD cpus under cold :santa:

I'll be watching you Kona :chair:

I'm going to have to watch ghost. I have a i7 920 and eVGA E760 Classified too, and I need to get familiar with them.

Good luck to everyone :thup:

I will try to stop by at some point. You guys should not have picked tonight, game 1 of the NBA Finals is on!!! Oh well, I guess benching is probably more interesting anyways...
:)

Matt

Well, after arriving home today (and buying a load of dry ice on the way home), it turns out that the package my rents said arrived was not the one I was expecting, in fact it turned out to be a package for them and they just assumed it was for me :mad:

So, needless to say, without any RAM I won't be streaming tonight :chair: :temper: The tracking is way messed up on the RAM package (RMA from Corsair) so I really have no way of tracking it at all, but based on the latest tracking update since it didn't arrive here today it better be arriving tomorrow :shock:

Attachments

• rma.png
    rma.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 176
This man needs ram NOW! Does anyone have a helicopter?

Sadly my life is a bit hectic right now otherwise I'd have made an attempt to show up to sno's place. Let me know when the next one is :)

Back