• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Patriot Viper Extreme 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3 2000Mhz Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Patriot Memory has been a major player in the RAM market for as far back as I can remember. Patriot now also makes other products such as Flash Memory cards, Solid State drives, USB Flash drives, and peripherals. Today we will be looking at one of the latest RAM offerings, their Viper Extreme series.The RAM kit provided to us is from their EP (Extreme Performance) series of ram modulesand comes in the 12GB (3x4Gb) flavor for this review.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Thanks for the review!

Thank you for reviewing this DIMM set. I always like to see what kinds of results other people are getting with the hardware before I drop my coin on it. The 12GB @2000MHz kits are not hugely popular, so finding information on this particular one was not as easy as I expected. I appreciate you doing the workup to OC on the timings, and the comparison to another kit. Keep up the good work!

Back