• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]GTX 560 Ti Photos and Benchmarks Leaked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Excellent article! I really love the analysis sprinkled in. Great job Jmtyra.
:)

Matt

Not bad for your first article :)

It should have been proofread a little more for typos/punctuation, but it looks good all-in-all.

I hope these aren't priced at $350, that's the price of a GTX570... I would expect more around $300, but we'll have to wait and see.

I think the price estimate is a bit off... that is the range the GTX 570 is currently selling in.

Based on the performance like you said it should be lower. I was thinking 250-300, the lower side of that especially for the reference cards. Considering 460s are pretty much all in the sub 200s now, nVidia needs something to fill that 200-300 range and the 560 should be it.

Not bad for your first article :)

It should have been proofread a little more for typos/punctuation, but it looks good all-in-all.

I've gone through and fixed four or five (admittedly very small) errors, but I'm very impressed at the way in which this news post has been written. Excellent work, J :)

Today, the 25th, is the launch day. Vendors should be showing their available selection. Although they may have been 30 minutes early. Silly newegg!

Back