• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]AMD Bulldozer: Chipset 9 Series Info

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

amd-logo-300x114.png

AMD fans have been eagerly awaiting for the Bulldozer-based CPU(s) to become available. Last week there were some minor changes in their release schedule, although AMD denied it later. Today, however, we have some more juicy details on the series 9 chipset from our friends over at Nortic Hardware and Donanim Haber.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sometimes nice to know that your speculations were along the right lines :)

I'm glad AMD are integrating USB3 into the 9-series, and kind of disappointed to see it omitted from the P67/H67 chipsets for Sandy Bridge.

It's sometimes nice to know that your speculations were along the right lines :)

I'm glad AMD are integrating USB3 into the 9-series, and kind of disappointed to see it omitted from the P67/H67 chipsets for Sandy Bridge.

Yeah honestly that was one of the biggest things Intel did that made 0 sense. . . all well :rolleyes:

screw the video card i was going to buy,im saving up building a new rig bulldozer cpu and my other mobo gonna be running 8gb of ddr2 and much more....income tax just came in too woot`

Can you say Amd 1, intel 20? Woot woot! First point of many to come! :sn:

Back