• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Danger Den D5 Monsoon Premium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

If you have been following water cooling, Danger Den is best known for their GPU blocks and stylish acrylic cases--I have a Torture Rack myself--, but Danger Den has decided to expand their product line and the first step in this expansion is the D5 Monsoon Premium Bay Reservoir. If you frequent the Xtreme Systems Liquid Cooling section, you have been seeing sneak peeks during prototyping and the final production phase.

... Return to article to continue reading.

brings up the interesting question of whether or not to split your loop, and what an interesting question it is. I think that there's no real way to say whether or not it would benefit without looking at individual setups. Great writeup skinnee, it's given me something to think about!

Very nice review, it was an interesting read as always from Skinnee.

I just can't justify the price when I can get a XSPC for less than half of a Monsoon.

That is just me.

I agree Bijiont, I bought the XSPC dual over this because of price primarily (and the fact that this wasn't out a month ago :D)

Looks pretty sleek, the front looks nicer than the XSPC imo, but the pump protruding from the back like that is kinda meh, idk.

I finally got my hands on the XSPC, more testing to come. :)

Also, I am going to try this article layout for most pumps/tops... but it is a struggle to write this much good information about a pump top.

Also, I am going to try this article layout for most pumps/tops... but it is a struggle to write this much good information about a pump top.

I'm sure the article will be full of useful info, just like all your others :)

Look forward to the review, Skinnee

Very cool Skinnee,

I don't know about anyone else but I know that your testing has been the deciding factor on many of my purchases.

I only wish you had more products to test and the time to do them :D

Back