• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] EASEUS Partition Master

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

There are various programs available to format drives, manage partitions, verify the integrity of a file system, copy partitions and do partition recovery. Not many are able to do all of those at no cost to the end user. EASUS Partition Master is a program that claims this. The program can manage partitions, partition/disk copy and has a partition recovery wizard.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see that there's some decent free software out there.

i've actually used this once or twice and found it to be pretty good. however, i still default to using linux for all my disk management needs :thup: (gparted, cfdisk)

I use the Partition Master Server Edition Unlimited for server and desktop partition managament. It's been reliable and fast. It's a bit expensive for the license, but allows use throughout our organization.

Easeus is now the king of partition software for me, as well as Data Recovery and Back ups. I love this company

I recommend this software, I used it in two servers both with RAID 5 and works without problems, not data loss, not data corrupt.

Back