• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Overclockers.com Rosetta Team Contest March 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

We're on the move! The Overclockers.com Rosetta Team is on the verge of taking 3rd Place in the World in overall production, and 19th place in total points!Not to be outdone, "The Knights who Say Ni" (a team we're about to overtake) have picked up production with the intent of staving off our attack and posted a taunt in our forums!

Thanks to Biostar for providing two motherboards for prizes

BIOSTARlogo-only_600.jpg

Head over to the sign up thread to join in!

... Return to article to continue reading.

share! promote! -- reddit | twitter | facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm ill download when i get home, might aswell help a little bit with my 450 :D

( ill do the sign up thread when i get home aswell :) )

also, is the prize available for uk shipping?

Last edited:
the biostar boards are available to any member from any part of the world.

I got a box full of newegg swag today for contest participants... tshirts in black and white, once you know you newegg "livestrong" wristbands, stocking caps, newegg keychain bottle openers, stickers, and eyeglass/screen cleaner cloths. Baditude_df will be adding some of these goodies to the weekly giveaway winners. :rock:

I got a box full of newegg swag today for contest participants... tshirts in black and white, once you know you newegg "livestrong" wristbands, stocking caps, newegg keychain bottle openers, stickers, and eyeglass/screen cleaner cloths. Baditude_df will be adding some of these goodies to the weekly giveaway winners. :rock:

Ahh, I was just going to PM you about this, glad I read this first. I just kinda got all my gear set up again after the reno's so I'll get back in the swing of updating and doing prize draws. Thanks again IMOG.

Back