• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Bobnova Going Sub-Zero Live Tonight! March 3rd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Even that is not always accurate! My most recent win7 install had it a couple days previous and five hours earlier somehow.

EDIT:
Focus is celery 420 PCMark05 (globaaaaals!), secondary is celery 2d stuff.
If it turns out to be junk on dice then it's the e5200 as listed in the article.

EDIT:
Focus is celery 420 PCMark05 (globaaaaals!), secondary is celery 2d stuff.
If it turns out to be junk on dice then it's the e5200 as listed in the article.

Are you crazy?... This is going to be a looooooooooong @$$ session... Waiting an average of nine minutes for PCM05 to finish one run is going to make this a very slow session.

Gotta go hide my wallet from myself right now... So much "off" time during the stream could mean disaster to my finances.

:chair:

Not even that, really dolk :p

If you get a good one it's okish sorta for all the benches for HW points.
For globals it's PC05 or forget it.

I could take gold in every catagory and have fewer points then I got off a mid range q6600, decentish 920, or quite good e6600 (that thing gave a lot!).

I'm after the pc05 globals, the other 2d stuff I'll run (maybe not spi32m or wp1024...) to get some hw boints if the chip will go fast enough.

You have 20 min to write what you have to write while he goes and gets eraser that he forgot. Get to work!

So I had to skip out last night too (rather abruptly; sorry about that). How did you end up doing?

Back