• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo X and 6970 IceQ Turbo Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Hightech Information System Ltd., or HIS, has given us a chance to review their Flagship 6970 IceQ Turbo and 6950 IceQ X TurboX. HIS has decided on significant factory overclocking and their own IceQ coolers on these versions offering a more powerful card than the reference clocked versions while running cooler, and quieter. Lets take a look at the cards.

... Return to article to continue reading.

I just bought one of these for my back up gaming system(6950). I love the card so far most of the time it runs 40c or less at stock settings. Even when over clocked slightly 900mhz core 1325mhz mem @ 100percent on the fan it never goes over 46c and it is not that loud. It runs much cooler than my 5870by far. I really think this is one of the best cards on the market. I picked up the 2gb version for 249 after rebate on amazon, and you can get the 1gb version for 229 after rebate. 2 of these cards crossfired for around 500 dollars will kill any single card soultion for around the same price. Price for performance this is one of the best cards I have ever owned.

Back