• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Resident Evil 6

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zitnik

Well, with the release of this controversial trailer, I thought it'd be time to start talking some RE6! What do you want to see in the game?

The trailer above was a supposed leaked trailer from a secretive showing of RE6 at TGS, but Capcom came out and said the trailer was a fake. I will be honest though, I question their statement because it was very, very well-made for being a fake, a little too well-made. I've also seen some stuff with people who got invited to a 'secretive' showing of RE6 saying they did show saw this trailer but Capcom is trying to keep everything about RE6 under wraps right now.

Nice, I always like these "they say it's fake but what if it's real" video game conspiracy things :D. Real or not, hey free advertising.

That's well made? You could make that on your computer with free software in a few hours. It's a planet, and letters. I'm sure it is fake. :cool::bday:
I think the zombies in number 5 were so lame that this series needs to kind of pull an Alicia Silverstone for a while until nobody remembers it and it can come back fresh.

Back